Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Tuesday 17 January 2012

High School Age of Super Junior Members


Little bit surprise seeing their high school pictures. Some of them had changed drastically; some of them didn’t change much.

First is Leeteuk picture. I was blank when I saw his picture and a question came into my mind, who is he? Is he a member of Suju? Then I realize that it’s Leeteuk. I think high school Leeteuk picture was little bit weird. I thought he was another person. He wasn’t Leeteuk. Some people change a lot. But I think he’s okay, he’s good.

The second picture is Heechul. I have no idea when he got his beauty. His teen picture showed different image. As I know that Heechul is the prettiest member, but since his teen picture which is totally different with his image now I then have no idea how he got his pretty face.

The third picture is Hangeng. He’s really handsome, indeed. He showed his handsome face in this picture. Now I know why the female SMent staff chose him as the second handsomest member. He’s really handsome.

Next is Yesung’s picture. His face was really not suit to his age. I thought that it’s his secondary school picture. He looked younger than his actual age. I, once watched the show that Yesung claimed that he looked younger than his age. Now, I’m sure that he’s right. I like his cute image here. Why you didn’t wear your glasses. I think you’ll be hotter with your glasses. By the way, I like your chubby cheeks and your deep-looked eyes.

Beside Yesung’s picture is Kangin. Here, you didn’t show your bad boy image. You looked cute here.

The sixth picture is Shindong. You still showed your cute image here. I like it.
The seventh is Sungmin. You are cute as your primary age picture. And you’re still cute up to now.
Beside Sungmin is the Anchovy Eunhyuk. I laughed hard when I saw your picture. You have same image since you were kid up to now. Your face is really unique. That’s why you have nickname, Anchovy. LOL.

The ninth is Doghae. Wow, you’re really different. You’re hotter now. Sorry, I don’t like your kid and teen images. But, I really like you now.

Siwon, you’re the best. That’s why you become the center. No one can beat you.

Next is ryewook. I don’t understand with your image. As my friend says that you have various faces. Sometimes you’re so cute, the other time you look really horrible. Sorry to write this. I like your image during 4th album.

Next to Ryewook is Kibum. As Siwon, you have beautiful face since kid up to now. I just do not understand how much you have your busyness so that you couldn’t involved in 4th and 5th album. I do not see your hit drama or movie. So where are you now?

Then, the magnae kyuhyun. I was shocked when I saw your image here. Looked so different. But it’s okay. You’re looked hotter now.

I don’t have any comments for the two last members since I know nothing about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment