Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Friday 2 May 2014

Facts About Jung Il Woo

I first watched him in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. I saw him as a true flower boy with charming face. Then I noticed him as second 'namja' in Moon Embracing the Sun. If I like an actor, I will only watch the drama which he is leading role or happy ending. That's why I didn't watch all his drama. I only watch him in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Golden Rainbow. But with only 2 dramas, he succeed to attempt me. Let's start to talk about him.

He was born in Seoul in 9 September 1987.

His height is 184 cm.

He is the son of a former television news anchorman.

He has an older sister.

He studies in Hanyang University majoring in Theater and Film. He graduated in 20 February 2014.

He involved to many social activities.

He selects IU as his ideal type.

He doesn't like the size of his feet.

He is a childhood's friend with Lee Min Ho.

Actually, he wanted to follow his father's footstep, anchorman.

He has a nice voice. He lent his voice for his own dramas soundtracks. He sang Ost in 49 Days, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, and Night Watchman's Journal.


I will only post the pictures of his drama that I watched. I don't like when he was a second lead, like in Fair Lady or Moon Embracing the Sun.

Jung Il Woo in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Jung Il Woo in Golden Rainbow


Jung Il Woo in The Night Watchmen


Jung Il Woo in High End Crush

Jung Il Woo in Cinderella and Four Knights

HOT Il Woo

                                     
Jung Il Woo in his first appearance in Ruuning Man

Jung Il Woo with Kim Jong Kook in Running Man Special in Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment