Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 5 June 2014

SpartAce Couple: I'm Watching You


I'm looking at you
Jongkook: "will you marry me...?"




smile at each other

Jihyo: "oppa...I'm so proud of you"
JK: I'm watching you too


Jongkook: "Jihyo ah, you are so beautiful..."

Jongkook: "MGY is beside you but I'm watching you only..."

Jihyo: "oppa, you're my namja..."

We're just looking at each other. We're proud of each other...
Jihyo: "oppa, do your best...!"
I love the way you look at me

I have so much love for you...

pics credit as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment