Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 21 August 2014

SpartAce: Bickered Couple


They're indeed a real couple (of course, in my opinion). One of many things that make them looks real is bickering. I see it's very cute when a couple have some bickering. Can you imagine how boring the couple life without bickering. In my opinion, bickering shows affections. If you argue with your lover means that you care to your lover. And this 'bickering' thing is also happened to SpartAce couple. Recently, they often argue. And I see their argues show their affections to each other.

ep. 103
JK: Let's choose this bag
JH: Put it down, I'll be the one who choose it

ep. 113
JK to JH: Hey, I'm your older brother in law
JH to JK: So what...


ep. 207
Actually before this scene Gary told JH that it's better to sat down, but JH didn't respond, did it or even answered what Gary told. On the contrary, when JK said something to her, she responded him quickly and had argue with him...lol
JK: Jihyo ah, why did you grab such a big one?

JH: Even if I didn't do it now, I'd still have to get it later


JK: Plan ahead today
JH: Leave me alone

JK: My weakness is women, JH: What are you doing, oppa?....hurry up!!!

ep. 219
They're quarreling about who white knight is and who black knight is. Before, they escape from the game because they're too strong, no one could attack them...lol
JK to JH: you're a white knight, right?
JK: you're a white knight, right?
JH: I'm a black knight.
JK: you're a white knight
JH: I said I'm a black knight
JK: you look like a white knight
JH: I'm a black knight, how many times must I say?
JK: I can tell by what you said just now...
... and the quarreling just went on until the song played and they began to dance...lol
(note: KJK's suspicious was correct, JH was a white knight)




to be continued...

credit:
SBS for the show
iSubs for the translation
Kshownow for the translation

1 comment: