Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Friday 30 September 2016

Facts About Ha Seok Jin


Not much info about him that I could dig in. Maybe he's not as famous as Lee Jong Suk, Hyunbin, Lee Minho, Ji Chang Wook or other Korean actors. It's very hard to find his profile in internet.

He caught my eyes when he was a guest in Talents for Show ep 3 and 4. He became a product that Kim Jong Kook sold. Unfortunately, he didn't success to sell his talents..lol

Even though it's so hard to find his facts, I'll try to write some of them. It's my habit to write this kind of post if I like a Korean actor or entertainers...

I first watch him in Talents for Show. Then I watch his recent drama Drinking Solo and his old drama in 2011 If Tomorrow Comes. I fall with his good-looking especially his sexy brain with IQ 157.

His name is Ha Seok Jin.

He was born in 10 February 1982 in Seoul, South Korean.

He graduated from Hanyang University, majoring Mechanical Engineering (rare choice). But this is one of the reason I like him. His excellent brain makes me fall in him.

It is revealed in Talents for Show, that his IQ is more than 150, it's 157. Double WOW (I like smart person, plus he's handsome)

His height is 182 cm.

He made his debut acting on drama Princess Lulu in 2005.

He made his entertainment debut in 2015 as a commercial model for Korean Air.

He won SBS Drama Award for New Star Award in 2008.


He definitely has good body with nice abs...he's absolutely has brain and brawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment