Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Saturday 19 May 2012

Photoshopped Super Junior

Super Junior as a happy family
These pictures, I took from various source. I burst laugh when I saw these photoshopped pics.
First picture, I took from internet. I don't know the source. The pic show all member Suju plus maybe the creator face and minus Kyuhyun coz he still an infant...hahahah









Second picture I took from Yesung  twitter account.
Yesung as a Japanese woman

Third picture, I took from internet randomly. I forgot the source.
Yesung as a cute girl

Fourth is Siwon in Arabic style. I took this from Indonesian public figure that his twitter I follow (Aa Gym twitter account).
Siwon as an Arab man
Fifth picture is Donghae. I took this picture randomly in internet.
Donghae as a long haired woman
Sixth picture is Siwon as a beautiful woman...WOW...Siwon is more beautiful than mostly woman.
Siwon as a woman

No comments:

Post a Comment