Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 16 October 2014

SpartAce Couple: Smiling at Each Other

Don't you think that they often smile at each other. I think that the moments they smile at each other are so sweet. And I don't see that JK gives those his sweet smile to other women (that's my delusional mind...lol). And also I don't see JH gives her best smile to other men (my another delusional mind...hahahaha)
If you still don't believe those sweet moments. See this one.
Or this one
Did this picture tell you more?
How bout this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment