Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 16 October 2014

SpartAce Couple: We're Happy Together

Don't you think that they look happier when they are together. They look happier when they are in a same team. They look happier when they stand side by side. They have more laugh when they are together. They keep smiling when they look at each other.
Do you still not believe?

Do I have to give you more pictures and more evidence?


 I'm trying not too delusional but I just can't help it. I just let my delusional mind soar


No comments:

Post a Comment