Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Friday 3 April 2015

Spartace Couple Favorite Dongsaeng: The Betrayer Icon, Lee Kwang Soo


It's been a long time since the last time I wrote about Spartace Couple. This time, I think I want to write about our couple favorite dongsaeng, the one and only, the betrayer Icon, Lee Kwang Soo or 'Kirin'. KJK and SJH like to 'bully' LKS. However, I think they precious this betrayer icon much. In one of Running Man episodes, both KJK and SJH showed us that they really know what LKS favorite song was. So, I concluded that three of them, or maybe with other members often go to karaoke. 


No comments:

Post a Comment