Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Saturday 27 August 2016

Korean Drama Actors/ Singers: 87' Liners

It seems that nowadays best and popular Korean actors or singers born in 1987. Unfortunately, this year or maybe next year, we will miss them for about 2 years because they must fulfill their duty as Korean citizen. They will go for their army duty. Sometimes, I hate it when my favorite actors or singers must go for army, but well, it's their duty and the fans, especially international fans must respect South Korean rules. 

Here are my favorite (not all) actors and singers who was born in 1987 and maybe they will leave for army soon....

Jang Geun Suk

One of my favorite. I watch him in Lovers In Prague, Baby and I, You're Beautiful and Pretty Man. He's a nice singer. I like his song in You're Beautiful.

Ji Chang Wook

My Favorite actors, I watch him in Healer, Smile Donghae, Warrior Baek Dongso, and Secret Love. He has a good voice. He sings a soundtracks for his dramas. 


Jung Il Woo


One of my favorite actor. I watch him in Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, High Kick (cameo), Golden Rainbow, Night  Watchman's Journal, High End Crush, and Cinderella and Four Knights. He has a nice voice and sang a soundtracks for his dramas. 

Kim Kibum



Former Super Junior member. Don't watch his drama or movie yet. 


Kim Ryeowook

Super Junior member. Known as eternal maknae in Super Junior. He is also a radio dj. 


Lee Seung Gi


I watch two of his drama. Started from Shinning Inheritance (Brilliant Legacy) and You're All Surrounded. He's also a great singer. I love his voice and like his songs. 


Lee Min Ho


Not my favorite actor but I watch two dramas of him, they are Boys Before Flowers and The Heirs. 

Seo In Guk
Never watch his drama or movie. He's also a singer.


Joo Won


He debuted as a villain, but after that he always gets lead role. I watch him in 7th Grade Civil Servant and Yongpal. He's truly an awesome actor with great acting skill.

Im Seolong
2AM member

Yang Seong Ho
Mblaq member

TOP
Bigbang member

No comments:

Post a Comment