Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Saturday 27 August 2016

Korean Drama Actors/ Singers: 82' Liners

The 82' liners, maybe are not top actors or singers nowadays, but indeed they have their own heyday. Some of them started their career in early 2000s. I watched some of their dramas in my college day which kdrama didn't get the fame yet. Some of them, now still get lead role in dramas and also still hot and of course more mature.

Hyun Bin

I watched him first in drama My Name Is Kim Samsoon which got huge popularity and very high rating. I watched his movie, A Millionaire First Love which had sad ending. Then I watched him in World Within and Secret Garden that made him very famous locally and internationally. His role in Secret Garden was so iconic with his bling bling jacket.

Rain

He is a famous singer. I watched him first in drama Full House which brought him to worldwide as an actor. I also watched his first drama after he fulfilled his duty army, My Lovely Girl.

Ju Jin Hoon

He got his fame from Princess Hours, he had lead role, played as crown prince Lee Shin. After fulfilled his army duty, he played in I Am King. The last drama of him was Mask. I watched him in Princess Hours, I am King and Mask.


Lim Ju Hwan

One of My favorite actor. I only watched his drama which had him as lead role. I watched him in Tamra Island and Ugly Alert. He had a lot of dramas, as a supporting role, second lead or villain. I also watched his short drama, Marriage War. It was Korean-Japanese drama.


Lee Joon Ki

I watched him in My Girl. He was not my favorite actor but indeed he's a good actor and got many awards from his great acting skill. But after I watched Moon Lovers, I become his fans...lol

Ha Seok Jin

Do not watch his drama (as lead role, he has minor role in Princess Lulu) yet but I know him from Welcome Show (Talents For Sale). Kim Jong Kook helped him to sell his talent in Welcome Show. He's known as a smart person. He has high IQ. I watched his drama, Drinking Solo, Radiant Office, Something About 1%, and If Tomorrow Comes.

Shin Sung Rok

Best villain from My Love From Star.

Kwon Yul

I watched his drama, One More Happy Ending.

Jung Gyu Won

I watched him in Dr. Champ and Birth of Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment