Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Friday 9 December 2016

Blood Type Personality

I don't believe that personality can be decided by blood. But this is only for fun. The use of blood type to determine a person's personality is popular in Japan and Korea. Japanese or Korean will really consider the blood type as the basic for relationship. 

Blood Type A
People with Type A blood are said to be earnest, responsible, and patient. They're careful and methodical. They like to keep things neat and clean. If they are involved in an accident, they will stay calm and focus. They are hard workers and safe drivers. They sometimes can't express themselves which cause some conflicts. 

Blood Type B
People with Type B is vice-versa of Type A blood. People with Type B blood like to go their own way. They are adaptable and flexible in their thinking and they're also very frank and unpretentious. They love parties and get lonely easily. They don't like to be by themselves. They fall in love easily but don't get too upset if things don't work out.

Blood Type AB
People with AB blood are dreamers, but not just dreamers. They're willing to go out and achieve their dreams. They don't desire money, fame or success, but reaching their goals. They tend to be bookworms. They love studying and learning. Their interest and hobbies tend to be varied. They are creative. However, they can be hurt easily. They need a lot of private time and personal space.

Blood Type O
O people are goal oriented, but their goals tend to be s little more rooted in the material world than AB people. They're not greedy. They are good leaders and caring for others comes naturally to them. They don't sweat small things and prefer to see the bigger picture.

I am a person with Type AB. I think that me myself is really a person with Type AB. It's true that I'm a dreamer but I do not give my all to achieve my dream yet. It's true that I put my goals above money or fame. I love reading, studying and learning. I love learn new and many things. I also have many hobbies, including watching dramas, movies or sport. Listening music is also my other interested. I have a blog and try to fill it with my writings. If I have a mood to cook, I will cook and the result is not bad. I think I'm a creative person. I work in R&D field at office, I'm also a teacher. Becoming R&D, I have to be creative to make new breakthroughs. I compiled some students' books and also script for education animation. As a teacher, I have to be a creative teacher to live my class. Actually I'm not a person who can be hurt easily. I admit that I'm an ignorant person. But it's true that I like to have a lot of private time and personal space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment