Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 15 December 2016

SpartAce Couple: They Are Betrayed

One of the show of Running Man is betray each other, even Lee Kwang Soo got the nickname of Betrayer. LKS along with Haha and Ji Suk Jin got Betrayer Trio. It was so fun when they betray other members. It was fun when the betrayer LKS got betrayed by other members. BUT it wasn't fun when SBS betrays Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo.

What's in their mind when they kicked out KJK and SJH, backstabbing them, gave short notice about fire them from the show.

When I first read the news about the leaving of KJK and SJH, the report said that KJK wanted to focus to his music career and SJH wanted to focus on her acting career. For me it's ridiculous. KJK did both his music and variety show career and also SJH did both her acting and variety show. They did it well. Even when they were in a hectic schedule, they still have a time to film Running Man. Even when KJK's back problem occurred, he still film the show. Even when SJH wasn't in well condition, she still come to film the show. And NOW, how could that stupid idiot chief producer of SBS kicked them out harshly. I can't get this picture.

I remember when KJK had to attend an award ceremony overseas, he still try to filming RM and even did some mission. KJK said that around 2012, when his back problem got worse, he talked to the PD and wanted to quit, but at that time, the PD begged and persuaded him to stay on the show. KJK loves RM too much, he even pushed himself and struggled with his back problem and decided to stay. But NOW, he's betrayed. I'm so angry. He was forced to quit. 

KJK is so famous internationally. His popularity in China is not a joke. He even guested in RM China. Chinese viewers love him and I can feel that China fans will do something for KJK, maybe they will ban and boycott RM. And I'm quite sure that RM new season won't get it.

Don't the CP realize that KJK is so famous, he got the most viewed video couple weeks ago. He got more than 1 million viewers. KJK and SJH are good assets for RM, so I can't understand why the CP decided to turn them down. I can understad if the CP turn down JSJ or Haha (I'll be sad too if they're out), but KJK and SJH, I can't get it.

This is my wild imagination. Only my delusional mind. Don't take it seriously. Perhaps, the CP of SBS found out that KJK and SJH are dating. They want them stop the show because their romance will affect the show. Maybe KJK and SJH finally decide to go public with their relationship and will get married soon. They can't stay in RM if they finally get married. It's the time for KJK and SJH to announce their wedding day. So, if the reason of their leave is their wedding, I can accept that...But this is only my weird imagination, if it turns to be true, it will be great...Oh My GOD.....

No comments:

Post a Comment