Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 10 November 2011

Classroom Language

General instructions:
Let’s start.
Listen.
Can you come here?
Can you come to the front?
Show me a/the ...
Bring me the ...
Give me the ...
Put it here/there.
Open/close the door/window.
Stop now.
Pay attention.
Stop eating.
Put it in the bin.

Working with vocabulary:
Say the word.
All together.
Say it with me.
Say it again.
Now in groups.

Working with the Pupil’s Book:
Look at the picture/pictures.
Stick it in here.
Work in pairs./Get into pairs.
Colour the ...
Open your books (at page…).

Working with songs, rhymes, chants:
Sing along.
Say after me.
Stand up.
Sit down.

Giving praise:
Great!
Well done.
Lovely!
Yes, that’s right.
What a lovely drawing!
Good./Very good.
Excellent.
Good work.
Very nice.

Children:
May I have the scissors?
I don’t know.
I don’t understand.
May I go to the toilet?
Please check this.
Good morning./Good afternoon.
Goodbye.
Hello.
It’s my turn.
Sorry!
Thank you.
I can’t find my ...
I haven’t got ...
What’s ... in English?

No comments:

Post a Comment