Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Monday 16 January 2012

Little Super Junior


I’ve just found some pictures of Super junior members when they are still in primary school I guess. From the picture I can say that Siwon indeed the most handsome member. His showed his handsome since he was still baby. And I can say here that Siwon doesn’t take any surgery to make his face better. I also found that Hangeng and Kibum also showed their handsome since they’re little kids.
Shindong, I think was the cutest. His baby face was so cute. I hardly believe when he said in one show that he got more yelled than praise from his parents. Poor Shindong. Sungmin also showed his cuteness and he still has his cuteness till now.
I couldn’t recognize the pictures of little Heechul and Donghae. They’ve changed a lot. Also the leader Leeteuk I think he changed a lot but he showed his handsome since kid.
I felt surprise when I saw Eunhyuk picture. He has no change in his face. I could recognize him very fast. I think his face is unique.
Kangin kid, he was indeed a bad kid since I saw his picture. His kid picture showed his bad boy image clearly.
These three people was really surprise me. They all three have the most beautiful and strongest voice among other members. They are in same sub group called Super Junior KRY. Regarding to fanfictions that were written by many fans, they have triangle love. They all three Yesung, Ryewook and Kyuhyun wore glasses when they were kids, means that they all three have lack eyesight since little. These three kids looks like that they are genius. They looked like the kids who got gold medal for math or science competition (LOL). I don’t know whether they still wear it right now or they got lasic surgery to fix it. But, during Super Junior Happy promotion, I saw Yesung wore glasses. Also I saw him wore glasses in some shows.
I have no comments for other 2 additional members, Henry and Zhoumi since I don’t really notice them.
Among those pictures, I like little Shindong most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment