Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Saturday 13 April 2013

2 Years Without Yesung


That’s the duty of every male citizen in South Korea. Yes, every male South Korea citizen has a duty to serve in military. Celebrity is not an exception. Another Super Junior member, Kangin had already fulfilled his military duty, Heechul’s still in his military duty and is going to finish it this year, the leader Leeteuk enlisted last year and will finish next year and this year, my lovely Yesung will enlist his army duty this year in May, 6th and will fulfill it in 2 years in 2015.
I’ve heard Yesung’s voice since 2010 when he sang the Ost of Cinderella’s Sister. I fell to his voice already. I like his voice very much. I know Super Junior because of Yesung. I listen to Super Junior’s songs because of Yesung’s voice. I can’t imagine Super Junior without Yesung. Yesung is the main vocal of Super Junior. Most of Super Junior’s songs have Yesung’s vocal on it. Yesung’s voice is so unique. His husky voice has melted lots of women’s heart, including me.
After I heard Cinderella’s Sister’s Ost, It Has to be You, I always listen to his song. For the first time I heard his song, I didn’t realize that he’s part of Super Junior. I think that he’s a solo singer. But, after I knew that he’s a member of Super Junior, I started listening Super Junior’s songs. I only listening songs which has Yesung’s voice in it. I don’t listen Suju’s subunit which has no Yesung in it. I don’t listen Super Junior T’s songs. I don’t listen to Super Junior M. I only listening Yesung’s songs, Super Junior’s songs, Super Junior KRY’s songs and Super Junior H’s songs.
Honestly, I don’t really like another Suju’s subunit such as SJ-M or SJ-T except when they re-arranged the songs and has Yesung’s voice in it. For example, SJ-M’s song, Super Girl, when they re-arrange the mandarin version to Korean version and has Yesung’s vocal in it, I then like the song. Or, when the re-arrange SJ-T’s song, Tic Toc, the song has Yesung’s vocal then I like it.
My love for Yesung is really strong. Yesung really influenced me in liking K-Pop. Because of Yesung I came to watch a concert. Just because of him, I spent a lot of money. I didn’t regret spending a lot of my money to watch SJ’s concert. And I would regret if I didn’t come to watch their concert. In concert, I just saw him. My eyes were only for him. And I was so happy when I met him in reality and listened his song live.
I’ve listened his songs since late 2010, so it has been more than 2 years I’ve listened his song, his voice and watched his dorky, cool, weird and amazing acts. In 2010, I listened ‘It has to be you’. In 2011, I listened ‘Loving You’ feat f(x) Luna from ‘The President’, ‘Waiting For You’ the Ost of Paradise Ranch and “For One Day’ from the Ost of Warrior Baek Dong Soo. In 2012, I listened ‘She’s Over Flowers’ from a drama entitled ‘I Do, I Do’ and ‘Blind For Love’ from ‘The King of Dramas’. In 2013, I listened ‘Grey Paper’ from amazing drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and he received good response from netizen.
I know that this will be happened. I know that he must fulfill his duty in army. I knew that Yesung must serve in army as South Korea’s citizen. I knew that he will be off as a singer or celebrity for 2 years. I knew that I will not listening his husky beautiful amazing voice for 2 years. I knew that this bad news will come. And yes, the news about Yesung’s enlistment was already out. He will enlist on May, 6th. I knew it but I didn’t expect that it will be very soon. I didn’t expect that he will leave soon. I thought that I will see him in SS5. I thought that I will see his last concert before his enlistment. But it will never happen. He’ll enlist before he finishes his world concert with Suju. It really makes me sad. But I’m quite happy that I saw his last performance in MusicBank concert. And I was so happy seeing Yesung was so happy on that concert. He danced happily. He ran around the stage and showed his dorky acts. I think it will remain in my heart till I meet you again in 2015.
Be strong and come back safely. We (the Clouds) will be missing you and definitely waiting you till we meet again in 2015.

follow me on twitter @Mega82

No comments:

Post a Comment