Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Sunday 21 September 2014

My Favourite K-Drama in 2014

I like Hotel King for 2014 K-Drama the most so far. First thing why I like the drama because the leads. The drama reunite Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae after their last drama 'My Girl' in 2005. I like the story of 'My Girl' and also the chemistry of the leads. In Hotel King, LDW and LDH also showed their great chemistry. The story of 'Hotel King' was also great. There were a lot of twists and also all the characters were so fit and great. And of course the most important thing was the chemistry again between LDW and LDH, and also the kissing scenes between them. There were so many kissing scenes and the kissing scenes were so great, much more better than 'My Girl'. I watched 'Hotel King' more than once, it means that I like this drama a lot.

The story itself was so complicated. There's revenge, betrayal, faith, and of course love. I love to see the emotion of LDW as Jae Wan when he finally realized that he loved Mo Ne but he couldn't love Mone as a woman because he knew that Mone was his half-sister. I can feel the burdensome that Jae Wan had. He loved Mone but he couldn't love her. And I also like when finally Jae Wan found out that Mone wasn't his half-sister he could love Mone as much as he could. But, yeah the writer made them suffer with their fate. The story was great and also the ending was so perfect. The songs were also great. 

I also watched "Temptation'. This is another reunite leads drama. The drama reunited 'Stairway to heaven' couple, Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo. I like them as a couple in 'Stairway to Heaven' but I didn't like the story because it had sad ending. Of course at that time, sad ending was a trend of K-Drama, almost of all K-Drama had sad ending and the sad stories were cliche when the lead women had a cancer and died in the end. Now, They're back with "Temptation'. Actually the story wasn't as great as 'Stairway to Heaven' but since I like the couple so I watch 'Temptation'. The storyline of 'Temptation' is so so but it had good ending so I'm quite satisfied with the drama. Not many kissing scenes between the two leads only two kissing scenes, the first was better than the last kiss.
The songs were great. I like the song from Jo Kwon and Fei, 'One Summer Night' the most. Also like the song from Eru 'Temptation' and 'The Place' from Moon Myung Jin

And another 'reunited leads' drama in this year, 'Fated to Love You' brought Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara back in small screen after 'Successful Bright Girl Story' in 2004. The story was good. It's a remake drama from Taiwan. Some people said that the Taiwan version was better and some said that Korean version was better, since I don't watch the Taiwan ver. yet so, I can't compare them but I like this version. The chemistry between the leads was great and also the kissing scenes were great and plus their bed scene was perfect. I watched the bed scene of Taiwan version and I think that was too much. The soundtracks are good. I like the song from Ailee and Jung Dong Ha most.


Cunning Single Lady was also good. I was quite tempted by this drama. At first, I didn't notice, but after I read some comments then I tried to watch it and liked it. The soundtracks were good. I like some of them.

Bel Ami was great drama actually because I got some many lessons when I watched it. Unfortunately, It got so low ratings.
Doctor Stranger looked promising at the first. Since I like Lee Jong Sook, I anticipate this drama a lot. The story also seems good and unusual. But, I really didn't like the lead actress. I rooted LJS with Kang Sora, but when there's no hope between them anymore I dropped the drama in episode 12. lol
The songs were good. I like the song 'Stranger' by Bobby Kim and 'Meet You Now' by Lee Ki Chan

Angel Eyes was also good drama. The story was good, the leads were great, all the characters were great. Especially the young version of the leads. I actually like the young leads version more. And also the Ost was good. I like the song which was sang by Kim Ha Neul, 'A song of Sorrow'. The song 'Secret' was also great. All of the tracks were so good and I like it.


to be continued .......

No comments:

Post a Comment