Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Tuesday 30 September 2014

SpartAce Couple: You are Mine

JH: He's my man! Don't touch him!

In the picture above, just look at JH's eyes. I think that's other woman's hand who want to touch JK's or maybe tap or whatever but that other woman couldn't even reach JK because of the fire on JH's eyes.lol
You're mine. Don't look at other just look at only me.

We have a great trip together
 JK and JH were in the same flight head to Thailand. And look at JH's hand. It seemed that she wanted to show to the world that she's JK"s woman by holding JK's arm. (Can I have this imagination?...)

JH: Oppa... I miss you

The picture said (in my opinion) that JH missed her oppa much. JK went to Australia with other members and JH went later. So, I guess she's happy to see her oppa and we can see that she's so excited seeing her oppa and didn't care with people around them. She just wanted to hug her oppa.

JK: I'll protect you






The picture above told us so much hidden things between them (again in my opinion). I think JK wanted to protect JH from-I don't know what's the reason behind JK looked like protect JH from something. It's just told me that JK wanted to say, "JH, just stay behind me".

JH: Oppa, just stay beside me!

That's when everyone cheering welcoming Suzy as a guest. Haha, JSJ , and Gary rushed come to Suzy but only one man who just stayed behind. JK just stayed beside JH and clapped his hands not tempted to came forward. Or maybe JH told her oppa to stay beside her. Maybe JH said, "Oppa, don't even be dare to leave me!." lol


Pics Credits:
SBS
Spartacecouple
as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment