Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Saturday 22 November 2014

Lee Jong Suk On Dramas


I really like Lee Jong Suk. He's one of my favorite Korean actors. I like him because of his acting on the first place, then I like him because he's so adorable. His pale skin, pinky lips and lovely eyes have stolen my heart. But the most important thing is his acting skill. I've watched his dramas from time to time and I realize that his acting skill has improved. 

The first I saw him or realized him was when he starred in Secret Garden. He played as Han Tae Sang. He's only supporting role but quite impressive I think because of his 'gay' character. I don't like his character there but I can't help falling in love with him. 

He looks great wearing Cop uniform...so adorable

Then I Hear Your Voice came and he really stole my heart with his role. He played a genius student who can read others' mind. He loved older woman but I like it. And guess what, many Korean viewers were also hooked by his character and his love to older woman. Many viewers stated that it was okay loving an older woman and think that it was nice. Many viewers, including me, allow that younger boy had a romantic feel to his first love who was older. Furthermore, LJS delivered the lead role amazingly. His expression when sad, happy, worried, angry were delivered greatly to the viewers. He got many awards for his role in this drama, including excellence actor and best couple along with his co-star Lee Bo Young.

The 'School 2013' best couple
After watching I Hear Your Voice, I went watching his another drama, School 2013. I found my self went crazy again with his character in this drama. He played not genius student but really bad student. He didn't involve with romantic scene here but he had bromance scene with Kim Woobin and make them best couple in this drama (of course just in my opinion, but it's not only me who like this bromance. Many Korean and around globe viewers like the bromance between LJS and KWB),

I searched his other dramas and found out that he starred in Prosecutor Princess. I watched the drama but I didn't see him because my focus at that time was on Park Si Hoo as the lead actor (I also like Park Si Hoo). He got only small role in this drama.

Then I watched his older drama, High Kick 3. He had good role here and also good character. But I don't really like his role here because in the end he didn't get the girl he likes.

How can you skip this adorable doctor....
His new drama in early 2014 finally came, it was Doctor Stranger. I really anticipated this drama since the story itself seemed promising. I also excited finding one of female actress was Kang Sora (I like her acting). But I was so disappointed to this drama because of the lead actress whom I didn't like. So, I stopped watching this drama in the middle. I wish that he had a better female partner for this drama but well, it was really yuck and it's not only me who didn't like the female lead. Many Korean and international viewers didn't like the lead female, her name is Jin Seo Yeon (if I'm not mistaken). Actually, I really like his character and appearance in this drama, cool and brilliant doctor but the female lead ruined all of that. And now I become JSY hater since she ruined my fav actor drama. sigh... I really blame the lead actress (sorry for saying this...)

his crying expression makes your heart broken

Finally, the medicine has come to cure my disappointment Dr Stranger syndrome. Yes, it's Pinocchio which cure my hatred or maybe many viewers hatred of dr stranger. Park Shin Hye, I guess succeed play as LJS's partner in this drama. And I can feel romantic vibe between the two leads.

After long hiatus, he comes back with new drama W with uncommon, unique and great story. The drama gains viewers easily and beat the drama starred Kim Woo Bin and Suzy. It proves that he's a brilliant drama who can choose a great project to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment