Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Sunday 23 November 2014

My Favorite Korean Drama Couple

It's very interesting watching some romance scenes on dramas. I like watching Korean dramas and found out that I fall in love with some couples. I don't like all couple in drama I've watched. Some of them, just made me annoyed but a lot of them just made my day. I also watched the kiss they share on screen. I like the kiss scenes, some are very passionate and deep kiss but some are just gentle and sweet kiss. I like both kissing style, deep or light. 

Here are some of my favorite couples.

1. Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young as Park Soo Ha and Jang Hye Sung on I Hear Your Voice
This is my ultimate couple on drama. Age gap wasn't a barrier for their love.


2. Rain and Song Hye Ko as Lee Young Jae on Full House
They are cute couple. Not much skinship but their romance was so great. I think Full House is the first Korean drama that gave me satisfaction. The story ended happily and I laughed so hard watching the drama. Not too much tears like other typical korean drama at that time. 



3. Jae Hee and Han Chae Young as Lee Mong Ryong and Sung Choon Hyang
This is also my ultimate favorite couple. I like their roles in this drama. I like the story which was divided into 3 parts, when they were in high school, university and adult. The two leads delivered their role and character in great way. The sad and happy expression of the two leads were really daebak.



4. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae as Seol Gong Chan and Joo Yoo Rin on My Girl
I like this cute couple. I also like their sweet kiss.


5. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae as Cha Jae Wan and Ah Mo Ne on Hotel King
I still love this couple in 2013. They grow up and turn to adult characters. Actually I like this 2013 couple more than the 2006 couple.



6. Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Young as Kim Seung Yoo and Lee Se Ryung on The Princess' Man
Oh my God, I really love this couple. They're prefect together. And I'm so glad that they were together in the end. When I started watching this drama, I was worried that it would have sad ending but fortunately the ending was so great. I re-watch this drama again and again and still love it.



7. Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won as Kim Joo Woon and Gil Ra Im on Secret Garden
Woah, this couple was so daebak. Their romance was perhaps the most memorable scene. The sit-up kiss scene, the coffee-foam kiss, the stiches blue sport suit. I can remember all their romantic scene here. They're really lovely couple.


8. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na as Kim Boong Do and Choi Hee Jin on Queen Inhyun's Man
This couple shared a lot of kisses in this drama and they became the real-life couple after the drama ended.Unfortunately they ended their relationship after Ji HyunWoo discharged from army. But still, I love this couple.



9. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye as Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha on Pinocchio
They are maybe the best couple of 2014. I like them very much but still I think this couple goes to second after Park Soo Ha and Jang Hye Sung but who know after the drama end, I'll take this couple as the first. lol
As Secret Garden, this couple also gave us memorable scenes as 'toast kiss', 'palm kiss',heart-wrecking back hug' and so many more I hope. I heard that they also have good chemistry off screen.




10. Kang Sora and Im Ju Hwan as Gong Joon Soo and Na Do Hee on Ugly Alert
I really like this couple. They're perfect for each other. When I watched the drama, I just hoped that they're real in real life. I'm glad that they got married in the drama and they romantic scenes were so cute



pics credit as tagged



to be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment