Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Thursday 2 April 2015

Why Be a Teacher

I was teaching for myself, challenging myself to see if I really could keep up with more than thirty young
people at once, and really accomplish something worthwhile with them. I was teaching so I could keep growing as a person, keep connecting with others, keep learning new ideas. That’s why I was teaching.

Why be a teacher? The short answer is easy:
• to witness the diversity of growth in young people, and their joy in learning
• to encourage lifelong learning—both for yourself and for others
• to experience the challenge of devising and doing interesting, exciting activities for the young

Educational Psychology - Kelvin Seifert

No comments:

Post a Comment