Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Tuesday 5 January 2016

The Story of Super Junior KRY - Phonograph Concert

As expected, I always wait Super Junior. But, well, actually I didn't go to Super Show 5 and Super Show 6. Guess what! Because there's no Yesung. Maybe I'm more Yesung's fans rather than Suju's fans. I have limited money, so I have to make a priority. I won't spend my money if I will not enjoy it. And Suju without Yesung is not good for me. lol 

Okay, I went this time. I went to Super Junior KRY concert in Indonesia. This is the first Yesung stage after he finished his army duty. And I spend a lot of money for this concert (for me 2.000.000 rupiah is a lot). Then I paid the ticket (and I still have to pay my univ tuition....help me God).

Super Junior KRY means more Yesung. And I'll definitely enjoy the concert. But I must complaint for the securities. The securities were too much, it was because they found the camera pocket I hid in my bra...lol (It was really an embarrassing moment). And the most annoying thing was when the security told me that I had to go back queue after my camera was taken away, the police said that I had to be re-inspected because there's a possibility that I bring a bomb from toilet..and yes, there a discrimination toward a muslim or muslimah. Because I wore jilbab, it doesn't mean that I bring a bomb and have an intention to blow the building. I really hate that police and his fucking evil mind. How come he accused me as a terrorist who bring a bomb. Their evil mind (all desnsus88's brain had been washed. They are ordered to suspect all muslims) has hurt my feeling and my pride. Well, forget that evil policeman. 

In the concert hall, we're waiting for them, as expected the concert started on time. The concert started at 3 p.m and we'll  have two hours a half enjoying the concert. And then, there's a surprise, Leeteuk came to the stage and sang a song..Maybe because this concert is the last Phonograph concert, Leeteuk came to support his dongsaengs, it's a great bonus though.

Kyuhyun said that he was surprised a lot of fans came and filled the concert venue. But as I knew that there were a lot of empty seats. There're many reasons what there're a lot of empty spots. Maybe the tickets were too expensive. Maybe a lot of Suju fans had already spent their money for end year party. Yes, It was very long weekends, a lot of us spent the long weekends with our family. As I viewed, it's 80% the fans filled the concert venue. I felt sorry for them and us (ELF), because the ticked weren't sold out. But it's a lucky thing for some of us who be able to upgrade the seat. I was the lucky one, I got a better view, I got an almost right in front of the stage, so I could see them from almost perfect seat.

Here is the set list of Super Junior KRY Phonograph Concert.
1. Kyuhyun - Hanamizuki
2. Ryeowook - Coagulation
3. Yesung - Let's Not
3. My Love, My Kiss, My Heart
5. ... Ing
6. Believe
7. In My Dream
8. Lunar Eclipse
9. Grey Paper (That Winter The Wind Blows Ost) (Yesung Solo)
10. It Has to be You (Cinderella Sister Ost) (Yesung Solo)
11. Wild Flower (Kyuhyun Solo)
12. A Million Pieces (Kyuhyun Solo)
13. Separuh Aku (Noah's Song) (Ryeowook Solo)
14. Bunga Terakhir (Bebi Romeo's Song) (Ryeowook Solo)
15. Hello (Leeteuk Special Stage)
16. Someday, Our Love, Good Person (Acoustics Medley)
17. Love Disease
18. Dorothy
19. At Gwanghwamum
20. Sky
21. From U
22. We Can
23. The One I Love

to be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment