Al-Israa:36

Dan janganlah kamu mengikuti apa yang kamu tidak mempunyai pengetahuan tentangnya. Sesungguhnya pendengaran, penglihatan, dan hati, semuanya akan diminta pertanggungjawabannya

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"



Saturday 27 August 2016

Korean Drama Actors/ Singers: 86' Liners

86' Liners are just daebak. We have a lot of hot 86' liners. But unfortunately, many of them are out of radar. Some of them are fulfilling their army duty. We have a lot of idol group member.

Siwon

It's Siwon, Super Junior member in charge of visual (lol). He debuted as an actor in 2004 and debuted in 2005 as Super junior. I first watched his drama, 18 vs 29. Then I watched him in She Was Pretty. 


Lee Dong Hae

Super Junior member and played in some dramas but I didn't watch his drama yet. 


Eunhyuk

Super Junior member in charge in rap part. 


Lee Sung Min

Super Junior member and played in some dramas but I didn't watch his drama yet. He's the first Suju member who got married (and maybe the first active idol group member)


Choi Daniel

I watched him in Baby Faced Beauty and School 2013.


Choi Jin Hyuk

I watched him in The Heirs, Fated To Love You, and maybe later I'll watch him in Emergency Couple and pride & Prejudice.


Kim Hyun Joong

Not my fave. I watched him in Boys Before Flowers


No Min Woo

I watched him first in Full House 2, then in My Unfortunate Boyfriend. He's also a singer.


Jaejoong

Former DBSK member. I watched him in Protect the Boss.


Yoo Ah In

I watched him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and he got Best Couple Award along with Song Joong Ki.


Yunho

DBSK member. I watched him in Night Watchman's Jornal.


Yoochun

DBSK former member. I watched him in Sunkyunkwan Scandal and Sensory Couple, I didn't finish the latter. 


Junsu

DBSK former member. I like his voice. He sang a lot of Ost.


Yoon Shi Yoon

He got his fame from King of Baking, Kim Takgu.


Lee Changmin

2Am member





No comments:

Post a Comment